Gel Polish services continue to be the most popular treatment on offer at beauty salons and it’s not hard to understand why; there is a much lower risk of chipping the polish the moment the client steps out of your salon unlike traditional polish, they are impossibly glossy and can last up to several weeks.This course is to develop your skills in the latest application of UV/LED gel polish. Applied over natural nails for added strength and beautiful colour. No chipping, no smudging.
Breakdown of costs
£25 for online theory course (this needs to be taken before the your practical day course, theory is done online through beauty guild)
£200 for the practical course at the academy
Guild Professional Standards and a relevant Manicure/Pedicure/Nail Enhancement qualification.
What is covered in the online course?
- Introduction, Reception, Consultation & Ventilation
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Contra-indications & Contra-actions
- Treatment Adaptations
- Mantenance, Repair & Removal
What is covered in the practical course?
- Recap over online training
- Health and Safety
- Code of Practise
- Demonstration of gel polish and BIAB structure layer
- Demonstration of a removal of gel polish
- Practical assesments on applying gel polish and removal of gel polish
- Gel polish aftercare
- This course is accredited by The Beauty Guild making it an insurable certificate which allows you to use this treatment on the general public and charge for this therapy.
- This course is open to beginners or existing therapists.
- A digital copy of your certificate will be available to you upon completion of the course, a hard copy is available to purchase from guild for an additional £15 + vat. You will also recieve a certificate of attendance from Totally Polished Academy.
- If courses are one to one then a model will be required for you to use for assesment, the academy can provide a model if needed. If group courses are being taught then you can work on each other and be assesed. The academy will let you know what is required on your welcome email once checkout is complete.
- If you do not meet the required standard on the day of training you will be invited back free of charge to attend further training before receiving your certificate.
Totally Polished Academy
15 High Street
(Free ample parking in town centre, parking instructions will be sent with our course welcome pack once course payment has been recieved)
Available on Sundays (Date to be confirmed once lockdown is lifted)
10am-4pm (30mins break for lunch, it is advised to bring your own lunch, in the town centre there is a cooplands, subway, local sandwich shops and tearooms but sometimes these close on a sunday)
A minimum deposit of £25.00 is needed for the theory side of the course, to be able to book onto the practical course the remaining balance needs to be paid. To pay the minimum deposit click the 'book now' button above. If you would like to put down a larger amount for your deposit or pay in full please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make the payment.
Gel Polish Nail Course
This course full price is £225.00.
A minimum deposit of £25.00 is needed for the theory side of the course, if you make a payment of £25.00 today you will receive an email to get started and complete your theory side of the course.
To be able to book onto the practical course the remaining balance needs to be paid. Once the remaining balance has been paid then you will have access to practical course dates that you can book onto.
To pay the minimum deposit click the 'add to cart' button above. If you would like to put down a larger amount for your deposit or pay in full please email email@example.com to make the payment.