This course covers the technique for eyelash extension application for both individual and flare lashes, removal and maintenance. The course includes anatomy and physiology of the hair and eye, contra-indications and contra-actions to the treatment. Reception, consultation and aftercare guidance is also covered.
Breakdown of costs
£25 for online theory course (this needs to be taken before the your practical day course, theory is done online through beauty guild)
£200 for the practical course at the academy
Guild Professional Standards.
What is covered in the online course?
- Introduction, Reception & Consultation
- Anatomy & Physiology of the Hair & Eye
- Contra-Indications & Contra-Actions
- Application of Individual Eyelash Extensions
- Application of Flare Lashes
What is covered in the practical course?
- Recap over online training
- Health and Safety
- Code of Practise
- Demonstration of individual lash application
- Practical assessments on providing a individual lash treatment
- Demonstration of a lash removal
- Practical assessment on a lash removal
- Demonstration on flare lash extensions
- Practical assessment on applying flare lash extensions
- Business and social media tips
- This course is accredited by The Beauty Guild making it an insurable certificate which allows you to use this treatment on the general public and charge for this therapy.
- This course is open to beginners or existing therapists.
- No models are required you will work on each other, unless one to one lessons which will require a model. Please come with bare nails (Please let the academy know if you would like us to supply a model for you)
- If you do not meet the required standard on the day of training you will be invited back free of charge to attend further training before receiving your certificate.
Totally Polished Academy
15 High Street
Available on Sundays (Date to be confirmed once lockdown is lifted)
10am-4pm (30mins break for lunch, it is advised to bring your own lunch, in the town centre there is a cooplands, subway, local sandwich shops and tearooms but sometimes these close on a sunday)
A minimum deposit of £25.00 is needed for the theory side of the course, to be able to book onto the practical course the remaining balance needs to be paid. To pay the minimum deposit click the 'book now' button above. If you would like to put down a larger amount for your deposit or pay in full please email email@example.com to make the payment.
Individual Lash Extension Course
This course full price is £200.00.
A minimum deposit of £25.00 is needed for the theory side of the course, if you make a payment of £25.00 today you will receive an email to get started and complete your theory side of the course.
To be able to book onto the practical course the remaining balance needs to be paid. Once the remaining balance has been paid then you will have access to practical course dates that you can book onto.
To pay the minimum deposit click the 'add to cart' button above. If you would like to put down a larger amount for your deposit or pay in full please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make the payment.